Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adventures with Greek Yogurt Soap

I finally decided to give Greek Yogurt Soap a try and I am so glad I did.  I love the lather in this soap.  Its very foamy.  Like a shower gel.  The bar is harder too so it last longer.

I went for the Flower Shop scent as I really liked the scent right out of the bottle.


The scent description: Imagine walking into a flower shoppe.  You can smell the aroma of all the flowers, green stems, and water droplets on the flower petals filling the air.  Refreshing! 

The scent is very true to its name.

 I was so in love with the Greek Yogurt Soap that I made another right away.



The scent description: A sumptuous blend of citrus notes, nectarine, honey and delicate white florals soothe and pamper your senses. Fragrant rose and fresh air musks add to the calming serenity.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment